November 14th, 2017 – Tuesday
Cost, Profit and Performance Management
Innovation: In the 21st century process orientation is the key success factor.
Today’s competition is won by companies that recognize and implement the outstanding importance of process-based control.
Prerequisite for better decisions are the correct information on structures of costs, processes, products, etc.
The old approach to controlling and strategizing is no longer sufficient.
Those who want to be successful today must always follow shorter innovation cycles, adjust their strategy in time, and adapt their planning, control and processes to the new market conditions with suitable controlling methods.
The increasing complexity of products and services as well as new sales channels require increased transparency of one’s own performance process, and thus the root nature of cost.
This is the only way to ensure that short innovation cycles are successfully and efficiently mastered.
Only decision-makers with appropriate process-based tools can overcome the innumerable barriers, such as missing or incorrect information (for example prime costs per product, per sales channel or per customer); to do this, you have to replace outdated traditional cost management systems and function-oriented control with new process-based.In particular, the ongoing increase in indirect costs in favor of direct, ever-shorter innovation cycles with ever more complex services and constantly growing regulatory requirements call for modern online reporting systems, analysis capabilities and dashboards; the strategic objectives, derived strategic actions and related indicators must be linked with the operational volumes and costs. Even the consideration of several planning scenarios and simulations are indispensable today.
In this seminar, we will show you how to achieve the above goal with the right approach:
- Gary will show you how Enterprise Performance Management has successfully established itself internationally with a process-oriented approach.
- Jan will present what is to be expected in the future if innovation is to be successfully implemented – based on process orientation.
- André demonstrates to you MyABCM, the tool to successfully implement process-based controlling
- Philipp will show a proven project approach for achieving the transition with little effort
- 10:00-10:30: Welcome – Philipp Aurich
- 10:30-11:00: Challenges of the modern cost management – André Sanseverino
- 11:00-12:00: Software Demo – André Sanseverino
- 12:00-12:30: Coffee break
- 12:30-13:15: Project approach, Best Practice – Philipp Aurich
- 13:15-14:15: From Measuring the Past to Mastering the Future – How to Leverage Cost and Profit Management Solutions for Business Innovation and Transformation – Prof. Dr. Jan vom Brocke
- 14:15-14:30: Coffee break
- 14:30-15:30: Gary Cokins – Analytics-based Enterprise Performance Management
- 15:30-15:45: Coffee break
- 15:45-16:30: Q&A – open Discussion Challenges and hurdles using ABCM for better management decisions
- from 16:30: As the event’s final you are welcome to optional register for the joint grill on the roof terrace with a gorgeous view over Frankfurt.
- André Sanseverino – VP Sales & Marketing MyABCM
- Philipp Aurich – Direktor MyABCM DACH AG
- Dr. Jan vom Brocke – Hilti Chair of Business Process Management Director, Institute of Information Systems Vice President, Research and Innovation
- Gary Cokins (remotely) – Internationally recognized expert, speaker, and author in advanced cost management and performance improvement systems
OutOfOffice Frankfurt, Geleitsstrasse 14, 60599 Frankfurt am Main, http://www.outofoffice.place/de/locations/frankfurt/
Confirmation of participation:
We ask you for a binding conﬁrma on of par cipa on un l 20.10. per
phone +49 (0) 30 61507900 or by e-mail to email@example.com